FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are your products made from Hemp or Cannabis?
All of our products are derived from the hemp plant, which is considered to be cannabis. The hemp classification means that the plant has a THC content of less than 0.3% THC per gram. This is what makes our products legal to sell, possess, and use in the United States.
Do your products contain Marijuana or THC?
Delta 9 THC is a common compound found in the cannabis plant, and has psychoactive properties. Our products have a Delta 9 THC content of 0.3% or less per gram. Our CBD products are free of psychoactive substances found in Marijuana or THC. Our CBD products are safe to use and will not show up on a drug screening test. Our Delta 8 Products have similar psychoactive properties to Delta 9, however, they are legal for sale under the 2018 Farm Bill.
How potent are your products?
- Full Gram 1.0ml CBD Vaporizer Cartridge - 1000 milligrams
- 30ml CBD Spray - 500 milligrams / 1000 milligrams
- CBD Gummies - 25 milligrams each
- CBD Capsules - 25 milligrams each
- CBD Dog Treats - 6 milligrams each
- CBD Bath Bomb - 100 milligrams
- Full Gram 1.0ml Delta 8 Vaporizer Cartridge - 1000 milligrams
- 30ml Delta 8 Spray - 500milligrams / 1000 milligrams
- Delta 8 Gummies - 25 milligrams each
- Delta 8 Capsules - 25 milligrams each
- Delta 8 Flower - 80 milligrams per gram
- Delta 8 Prerolls - 75 milligrams each
Do your products use Single Molecule or Full Spectrum CBD?
Our products currently take a wide variety of forms. Full spectrum CBD and Delta 8 products contain a wide variety of cannabinoids and offer the biggest benefits. These products contain up to 0.3% Delta 9 THC per gram. Broad spectrum products contain offer the same wide variety of cannabinoids, but are free of even trace amounts of Delta 9 THC. THC free products are exactly that, free of even trace amounts of Delta 9 THC.
Has your CBD been tested by a third pary?
Yes! Our Cannabidiol was created and has been lab tested in the United States. CLICK HERE for the results.
Tips for keeping your equipment fresh:
- Keep vaporizer cartridges out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Keep the battery fully charged, for optimum puffs.
- Keep batteries and cartridges away from water.
- Keep your gear in a safe place, away from small children.
- The thread on your battery or vaporizer cartridge may develop a sticky residue from dried vapor. It is easily removed with a cotton swab and some rubbing alcohol.
My battery stopped working or will not charge:
- Screw the battery onto the USB charger.
- When powered, the USB charger will light up red.
- When the battery is fully charged, the USB charger will light up green.
Your battery will likely last for a long time. If for some reason your battery stops functioning, due to a manufacturing defect, we will send you a replacement within 30 days of your purchase. Please visit our 'Returns' page and let us know.
Are these products considered healthy?
Our CBD vaporizers, sprays, and capsules are all non-GMO, vegan, gluten free and kosher. Our gummy products are all vegan and contain natural fruit sugars. Studies have shown that adding CBD or Cannabis products to your daily routine have a wide variety of benefits including: easing anxiety, dealing with stress, helping with sleep, relieving chronic pain and more. (Link to Study)
My cartridge stopped working:
- Check to see if your battery is fully charged and functional.
- Does the cartridge have any liquid left in it? If not, it's time for a refill!
If there is still liquid left in the cartridge, and it has completely stopped working, please visit our 'Returns' page and we can start the exchange process.